A Special Message to Guests and Friends
Concerning COVID – 19 During 2021 Season
August 3, 2021
The Hedges is looking forward to welcoming our Guests and Friends for a safe 2021 season. COVID-19 rules and restrictions continue to evolve. The Hedges will follow all information and advice provided by multiple public health agencies. Our efforts include:
• All staff members are fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
• Staff are wearing face masks indoors when interacting with guests.
• Our housekeeping staff will be using CDC approved commercial grade wipes and cleaning solutions to disinfect guest rooms and common area surfaces.
• The Hedges is using hydrogen peroxide fogging to provide additional sanitation for guest rooms and public spaces.
• Our meals will continue to be served individual a la carte; no buffet meals are currently planned.
• Regular restaurant table service as of May 19 is allowed at 100% of the restaurant capacity. If any guest is uncomfortable with indoor dining, meals can be served to one of the picnic tables near the Dining Room, or on the Dining Room porch.
• Reservations may be made for breakfast or dinner if you are not staying at The Hedges by calling the office in advance.
• Masks will be required in the dining room and other public indoor spaces including the Crow’s Nest shop for unvaccinated guests. Guests who are fully vaccinated do not need to wear masks, but masks are not discouraged.
• Please do not come to The Hedges if you are ill, currently have COVID-19, or have come in contact with someone who has COVID-19 until you are past the waiting period as advised by your local health officials.
• For the 2021 season, our cancellation policy of 2020 continues: A full deposit refund will be issued for cancellations made three weeks prior to arrival date, or at any time before arrival date due to positive COVID-19 diagnosis or confirmed virus contact according to your local health department. Partial deposit refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis for cancellations of less than three weeks for other reasons. Please use this form if you are cancelling your reservation:
The health and safety of our guests and employees are of the utmost importance. We will continue to closely monitor all developments and will take all necessary steps to protect everyone who enjoys The Hedges. We are committed to ensuring your continued enjoyment of the unique experience that is The Hedges. We cannot wait to welcome you for the 2021 season!
The Hedges on Blue Mountain Lake, LLC