The Crow’s Nest
The Crow’s Nest shopping experience is different this season. As a precautionary measure for everyone’s safety, the shop is not open for public shopping. Guests of The Hedges have two options to browse and purchase items: When the office is open, the Crow’s Nest will be available to 2 guests at a time; and an order form with product photos and pricing will be provided at Check-in. Purchases using the order form can be delivered to guest lodging or picked up at Check-out.
A full range of Hedges-branded products are featured, including:
• 2021 centennial calendars, with vintage photos and historical dates, plus photos contributed by Hedges guests
• Hooded and crewneck sweatshirts
• T shirts
• Men’s polo shirts
• Fleece vests and jackets
• Thermal mugs
• Ceramic mugs
• Car magnets
…as well as many others:
• 2-sided laminated placemats of Blue Mountain Lake
• Maple syrup from Red Fox Maple in Lake Placid
• Blue Mountain Lake regional hiking & fishing guides
• Metalwork candle lanterns, candle sleeves, and trivets
• Scented candles & sachets
• Bags of balsam to remind you of your visit
• Original art and handworks including painted landscapes on slate, painted wine glasses, and woodwork mirrors and signs
• Ceramic coaster sets featuring loons and various regional birds
• Note cards featuring native wildlife, birds, and plants
• Ceramic wildlife ornaments
• Adirondack-themed wool needlework pillows
• Assorted ADK- and outdoors-themed magnets, decals, patches, and pins
• And for kids: stuffed animals, woodland animal finger puppets, and camp chairs with an ADK map theme
We have continued our practice of buying from regional small businesses, and appreciate your support of them.
Thank you for your understanding of a different shopping experience this year.
Want to know more?
Give us a call: (518) 352-7325